Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome To My Universe

Hello. My name is Charles Hopkins. 20 Years old and located in Dover,DE (Yes Delaware...sux)

My main interests are: Good music, Working out, Football, Skateboarding, James Patterson and Tom Clancy Novels and Books, Anything from Aaron McGruder, Stand-Up Comedy, and thinking for myself.

I was just checking out one of my current favorite artist's blog's (Charles Hamilton) so I decided to start up my own.. Plus i have a few blogs that I have done on MySpace that I would like to show to a broader audience for a more diverse feedback.

I dont really know what else to add, but if anybody in the blogging nation wants to know more about me then please feel free to hit me up at my email charleshopkins6888@hotmail.com


Peace and much love to y'all,

C.Hopkins

P.S. I prefer Chill though

No comments:

Post a Comment