Saturday, June 13, 2009

returnofthejedi.......

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What's up guys? I know I know, its been FOREVER! been working entirely too hard though. Had a birthday! TURNED 21 FINALLY! but it sucked ass because everybody just shitted on me as usual.


Haven't been writing as I should be. Just been sidetracked a lot more mentally. Maybe I will write today or something. Seems like a possibility.



Been DJ'ing a lot. Well with my bro's equipment. He always says things like don't touch my shit then be in the middle of a party and be like "Chill take over for me. I'm tired." lol its cool. It's actually fun. I can see myself purchasing my own set and just messing around with it. He would get offended if I just started DJ'ing. He would feel like I was trying to steal business and competiton. Plus I would need a laptop.



Which by the way, I went to the apple store to look at one. I think the macbook pro is possibly the best laptop EVER!!!!!!!!! It does everything. I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. but they are soooooooooo exspensive. Worth every penny. Gonna get one. Don't care if I gotta sell crack to get one. Gonna get one.





GETTING MY 1ST TATTOO NEXT FRI.! Super EXCITED. I can't describe it. You just gotta see it. I will def. post pics up for y'all on here and on facebook and MySpace. I hope it comes out good. More nervous about the look then the actual pain. Should be raw though. I'll probably be getting mad tats now.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Aint got too much more to say.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Running outta words......and popsicles lol
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^



Peace and salutations to all (earthlings),


C.H.-Ill the Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment