"People always wanna know/ 'where do I be at? where I'm is?'/ yo I'm on the porch chillen at the crib/ if you gotta question about dope shit/ what it is, letta niggah know, tell me how you feel/ people think phil put jordan on the map/ matter fact, them words aint goin where I'm at/ and with that, everybody on the planet where you at/ just let ya head bang like there's hammers in ya hat." - Cool kids
Kinda describes what I'm doin rite now. lol and where I got people now. I been keeping to myself. Can't trust anybody anymore. Everybody's a suspect. You all fit the description of a liar.
Like my little brother said "You can't sell me bullshit.... I know the prices."
Anyways, I just got the unofficial official word that I'm goin to the studio tomorrow. We goin to try to knock out the mixtape tomorrow. hopefully.... I think I suck at hip-hop.. but I said I would do it for my niggah.. Won't break my word... Soo I guess be on the look out for the mixtape "UnCool Ent. Presents 'We are UnCool: The Movement'". Should be nice. Should be exciting.
Nothing is wrong in my life. But for some reason, I feel depressed. A little stressed out. And I think I'm missing something. Idk. Just diggin deep in my mind right now doing some renovations.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Thanks for the tribute earthlings..... lol
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Peace and Salutations Earthlings lol,
C.H.-ill the Martian
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment