"So I woke up this morning/and as I start yawning/ that (screwed up voice) milk-milk pouring into my bowl/ then I thought to myself/(screwed up voice) thought-thought to myself/ that I need to take a trip to the grocery store/ because the bread is low/ and the chicken I was eating with the mashed potatoes need a (screwed up voice) little bit of gold/ oops! Wrong song lryic man, a little bit of pepper stepped out the crib with the bear claw slippers/ Robe tied tight/ no chest hair right/ just chest/ because its like 3:50 and I'm just waking up/ and take 5 minutes just to get to the front/ now I'm standing in long lines/ lady with the baby probably buying some dog food/dog probably crazy on the daily basis/ my days be like this/ because I got to the register and then the store closed/"
Lmbao! I felt like hitting y'all with some Cool Kids Lyrics. What's up WORLD? Im in a good mood today. lol Been kicking it with my Brothers all day. We WILD! lol I think I'm gonna get drunk tonight. So I think for my next blog, I think I'm gonna post "20 Frequently Asked Questions [F.A.Q.'S] about Charles [Ch-ill] Hopkins". Just thought it might help clear the air on who I really am for people who don't understand.
I think my favorite mixtape of all time is DJ Skee Presents Charles Hamilton "And Then They Played Dilla" . I have been listening and YES! I admit writing rhymes to all the instrumentals on that mixtape. I find myself losing my sense of self and reality in the Dilla Beats complimented by Charles Hamilton's lrycial genius. I also realize that I am becoming a hamilton-ite.. lol whatever he calls his true fans. I even broke out my old big ass Koss headphones I bought 3 years ago. Well, their the only headphones I own. lol Anyways, I hope people dont think I'm "pole-jocking" lol(shout out to Aaron McGruder) Charles Hamilton. Y'all dont understand how long its been since I have been this excited about hip-hop and/or any new artist. I think he is the remedy hip-hop needed.
Well, got my vodka and my fruit punch. Bout to play some GH:WT. lmbao.
Peace and much love to all y'all,
[Chill]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment