PLAYAAAA HATER!/OPEN THE DOOR/LAY ON THE FLOOR/YOU'VE BEEN ROBBED/WAKE UP!/GIVE UP YOUR JEWELS/YOU F*CKING FOOL/ YOU'VE BEEN ROBBED!
L-M-[ch-ill]-A-O! Those up there are biggie lyrics from disc two of the "Life After Death". Song is titled "Playa Hater". HILARIOUS! Soo it's a new day blogspot. I usually dnt blog during the week. Or when im not inspired. But I received good news today. GREAT NEWS! Been helping my younger brother with his DJ'ing. He seems determined to become one of the greatest DJ/Producers ever. I hope he does it. I hope he kills the game. I see his potential, but I just hope he can stay focused and motivated. He has N.D.D. lol "What's N.D.D. chill?" Well, since you asked, (lm[ch-ill]ao) N.D.D. is Nigger Deficit Disorder. Yes I said Nigger. Its common in most black people. Mainly, ignorant ass black people. People who expect success overnight and hope to skip through the hard work. Ain't no such thing as a hand-out in this world. So I hope he realizes its gonna take some serious time and a lotta dedication. Not saying he isan ignorant ass black person. Just saying he shares similar tendencies as ignorant ass myblack people. lol anyways, soo I still wanna do my blog "20 F.A.Q.'S about Charles '[ch-ill]' Hopkins". I'm still stuck on the last 10 questions. I don't want it to be one of those "fav color, fav food," type survey/blog things. Gotta come up with GOOD questions.
SHE STILL ON MY MIND, BLOGSPOT! But I bet you hear that, or read that lol all the time. But I gotta tell somebody and I know y'all will listen. I don't understand what it is about her. The more I think about it, I see she is just like any other girl I usually have. She is pretty like every other girl I've had. Funny like every other girl I've had. Smart like every other girl BUT I don't know its almost like she is a challenge. Everyday it gets worst. A smell. A touch. A taste. A Picture. A thought. She is always there. Who is this mystery chick? Only Me and God know. And I can trust her. lol I don't know. Who Knows? God Knows.
Check out the new Kanye West Video "Stay Up!(Viagra) Feat. The 88's" HILARIOUS!
Running outta words. See you when you see me.
Peace and much love to all y'all,
[Ch-ill]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment