What's up Blogspot?! Lol You know I never thought that MY blog page would cause controversy in my little world. But yet, once again I have manage to "rub somebody the wrong way" (no homo). Apparently, (L-M-[ch-ill]-A-O!) some people close to me got it mixed up that I was speaking about a certain Female, in previous blogs, that he honestly feels belongs to him because he found her, dated her, and fucked her fist before anybody. Hell, she even thinks that she is that big in my little Insane crazy world that even SHE thought I was talking about her. So I'm here to clear the air. 1) Me and You are just friends, miss. THAT'S IT! YES! I said If I met you sooner I would have probably tried to be with you. I MEANT THAT! As of Right now, Hell no. My little brother is head over heels for you and I'm not here to mess that up for him. Don't you think its a little conceited of you to think that just because I start blogging about a mystery lady, that it would be you. You know me miss, but you don't KNOW me miss. L-M-[ch-ill]-A-O! You still my weirdo but thats where its gonna stay.
2)I'M NOT HERE TO COMPETE WITH YOU! Your my little brother. I love you with all my heart (Straight Hetero) and I would never compete against somebody I want in my corner. I've seen adn experienced what happens to friendships when females get involved and personally because of that, I am removing myself from whatever competition you think your in with me. I don't wanna impose on you or think that you gotta beat me. Its not gunna change the way I feel about you in anyway. You always my little retarded ass brother who funny as shit and always gets himself in over his head.
Aside from that sweet little note, I'm the last person you really wanna compete with. Lol don't take this the wrong way or as disrespect, but I kinda helped make and MOLD you into who you are today. Hell, I gave you the clothes off my back to help impove your style. Niggah you kinda stole my swag. Lol but its ok because I told you early only you can do that. My niggah, I love you to death, But you don't wanna challenge the master. The scary thing about me to you is that you dont even KNOW what I'm capable of. I'm like an Urban legend. More like a volcano. I have the powers to FUCK SHIT UP you just never know when. Am I willing to risk that much to prove a point?........................
Nah. At the end of the day its just another bitch. And when I say bitch im not being mean or derogatory. Im simply putting it in "Chill's" terms. I am an ASSHOLE at the end of the day.. and damn proud of it. Besides, little brother, I ain't even BRUSH past you yet, little brother. I ain't even make EYE CONTACT with you yet. lol Just kidding.
SO THERE IT IS! For all who wonder or thought you now know..
And, blogspot, I do apologize for using your resources like this to make a point to some random people about a topic so frugal and minute. I am truly sor and I hope you forgive me for getting real "MySpace Celebrity" on your shit. Can you forgive me?
Well running outta words...
Peace and much love to all y'all,
Chill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow
ReplyDeleteWell that's how you feel pimp
Better it be said than thought