Wednesday, April 29, 2009

F.eeling misU.nderstoodC.onstantlyK.ills..... Me...

I'm officially going to stop blogging in the next few hours. This shit has caused me nothing but unnecessary drama. Everytime I come on here and try to speak thoughts and feelings somebody always gets mad. I mean FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I LIVE?!?!?!?!? Shit! I thought this was a site where people come and speak thoughts and post anything they feel like that independently express them as the person they truly are. I'm a person who easily falls for the sweetest smile or nicest body really quick but I hide it with this exterior of being a FUCKING ASSHOLE. And that's not really who I am naturally. I've always been a genuinely nice person and because I have been taken advantage of in the past I decided to say never again. So I became an asshole and I started to like it. I realized nobody will ever pull fast one on this muthafucking niggah EVER again. But I met somebody recently who, along with other friends and family, kept telling me you don't have to always be an asshole. So I thought you know I'm reaching an age where this asshole shit is getting outdated. So I thought maybe its God's way of telling me that I need to change my ways. So I decided to make the change for myself. But with any big change in your life, it always has it doubts and its ups and downs, but if you feel like in your mind, you know what your doing is going to leave you better off, then why not try to make the change. I said in my previous blog that being nice sucks. And I'm not happy with the change I'm making. I also implied pretty much that pinkstarburst was the one who was the driving force behind my change. But its not true. I was just honestly really struggling with all this because I'm scared that the same thing is going to happen before. Now I think pinkstarburst don't want shit to do with me. That's fine. I'm not gonna make her even be my FRIEND if she doesn't wunna be. But I refuse for her not to know the truth. So there it is. For everybody.









Charles Wesley Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment