"Your nobody.....Till somebody......KILLS you"
Random thoughts running through my brain. I feel officially single and ready to make my next move as far as relationships are concern. Which that move is: NOTHING! I don't even know if I'm ready to be a boyfriend. I'm trying this new thing called "Being Nice" and it sucks. I mean I don't know why I feel like I'm getting shitted on emotionally. I'm still feeling like I say I'm not like every next niggah but yet I'm feeling like my actions make me look like I'm every next niggah. I feel like I'm changing who I am. And not saying changing who you are isn't bad. But if I'm not happy with it, then why am I changing?
pinkstarburst is annoying me! Maybe its just because I been trying not to be an asshole to her. I guess that's the good thing about being nice. She is still cool. And I realized one reason why I'm attracted to her. Probably one of the weirdest reasons ever but well its a "Chill" reason. She looks like one of my favorite porn stars kinda. Not like a spitting image but she favors her a lot. She still gets on my nerves. But she still ok in my book. I can see us being good friends regardless..........question is.......is that all chill wants??????????
Thinkinaboutit-aint I? L-M-[C.H.-ill]-A-O!
I LOVE HOT WEATHER! This weekend was sooooooooooooooo nice! I played mad sports and enjoyed the "view" where I was at. Shout out to my niggah Cool. Blessed me and my brothers with probably the best weekend we've had in a while. Which is nothing more than a pre-cursor to the Summer of '09. I LOVE Y'ALL NIGGAHS! DETERMINED NOBODIES/UNCOOL MOVEMENT!
Cudi gotta new mixtape out. DJ E-V presents KiD CuDi "Dat Kid from Cleveland". Shit is Ill. "Daps & Pounds" is my joint. Check that out. You can download it at datnewcudi.com or livemixtapes.com.
I'm super hungry. Think I'm gonna eat some of this delicious ass spaghetti sauce my moms made. Or I'm gonna get some food somewhere. Hopefully Two brothers or PizzaU. Ahh who knows, right? But I am gonna get some grub...
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Kevin Hart - I'm a Grown Little Man.... Funny!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Running outta words....and Time lol....
Peace and Salutations Earthlings,
C.H.-ill The Martian
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment