Ok Ok OK! So I lied... but there is two reasons why I'm back. 1): I worked out my problems with the person(s) who had I thought had a problem. and 2): because what the fuck else am I supposed to do with my spare time? lol So with that being said I'm BACK!!!! To all of the 8 people who follow my blog anyways. Lol
So I been writing a lot more rhymes and poetry lately. It's becoming a time killer. Whenever something hits me I just write it down. So I guess this writing shit is my new shit. Along with writing jokes too. I realized that I don't just wanna be one thing. I don't wanna be confined to one platform. I wanna do it ALL! Just wanna take it one step at a time. So whichever comes 1st I figure Imma just kill it. Only time and God will tell.
With that being said, I am going to post another poem which I thought was a rhyme, but it seemed to have more poetry feel to it. So I knew I had to let it rock.
Ooh its "Untitled":
"Master of my mind/
and master of my time/
and master of my fly/
and master of my rhyme/
and bastard to the people who choose to be blind/
ones who'd rather shoot glocks then elevate minds/
ones who'd rather push rocks just get by/
watching innocents get high, just to die/
trade in your soul, just to make a dime/
hoping you get paid, just to get a dime/
and she looking fine, thick in the thighs/
but you look her in the eyes and her heart tells lies/
She don't love you, she loves those dollar signs/
And you'll lose your mind before you lose her fine/
becoming consumed in the money and her artificial love/
thriving off the hate/love you receive at the club/
living for the iil will you get from your peers/
"FUCK BOOKS" you'd rather get dubs/
You need to hear the hood give cheers/
Remember the stars see you/
and the stars will never forget you/
So when its time to join the stars, they will dismiss you.
OK! So I think its really wack. Maybe you'll like it. Maybe you won't. Only the comments can tell. dik lol. I have this habit of writing only a couple lines and then just freestyling the rest of it.
I read somewhere on MySpace once "If they ain't hating, you doing something wrong!".
And I remembered a saying I heard on The Boondocks: "So you judge your success and status by the amount of ill will you generate from those among you... Wow."
^
^
^
^
^
Thought I would put that out there. lol you earthlings you.
^
^
^
^
^
Running outta words... and outta bullets.. lol
Peace and Salutations Earthlings,
C.H.-ill the Martian
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment