Wednesday, April 22, 2009

pinkstarburst..... ;-)

I finally figured out how to add an imeem song to my blog! That is my theme song for 2009. I feel like I figured out a hard process but its not really that difficult. But I'm glad I figured it out.. hopefully I cant leran how to put a custom playlist up. lol IM still a little rusty with this earth technology........ ;-) lol
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
I'm talking to "Starburst" rite now... She isn't feeling too good..... :-( I can't make her feel better... Well I can but.....lol our relationship hasn't reached that level yet. But who knows? I still have random thoughts of "chic-o-stick". I always manage to do this to myself. Find or become attractedto more than one chick. But I can't help it. What one girl doesnt have the other might. and since I'm single, Its not like I'm doing anything wrong. Just weighing my options. Anyways, I hope a sign comes soon so I know where to focus my attention and love towards. Only time will tell.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
KiD CuDi gotta new mixtape out. "Dat Kid from Cleveland". Please downlaod and support. http://www.datnewcudi.com/.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

KiD CuDi- Day N Nite (Crookers remix)


^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Running outta words.... shout out to starburst..... ;-)



Peace and much love to all y'all.....Earthlings,



C.H.-ill the Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment