"When I die fuck it I wanna go to hell/ cuz Imma piece of shit it aint hard to fuckin tell/ It don't make sense goin to heaven with the goodie-goodies/ dressed in white, I like black timbs and black hoodies.."
You ever feel numb? Like you can't feel anything anymore? Like you just stop feeling period? Everything that was ever beautiful before, now has become disgusting and putrid. Ugly and unapproachable. You have nothing good to say. Any pure or beautiful thoughts and ponderings become thoughts of death and destruction. Ponderings of hatred and disturbed visions. That's how I'm feeling right now.
Just a side note: I REALLY despise the show "College Hill". I actually loathe B.E.T.
I've been constantly asking myself this enigma of question: What did I do in my life ever, to deserve what has happened to me and what I am becoming? If you can't tell, something monumental has happened to me. It has forever changed my perception on life. The only way to describe it or put it in an analogy is: Life is a bitch. And we're in a failing marriage. So I'm ready for a divorce.
I don't have too much to say. For the record and for my readers, pinkstarburst is not responsible for this. But because of this horrid event, I don't think I wanna be around her. Not in the mental state that I'm in. She doesn't deserve to be disrespected nor should she pay for someone else's (Icanteventhinkofaword).
FUCK PEACE! MAKE HATE!
Charles W. Hopkins
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

startin to sound suicidal, just remember everything happens for a reason...sometimes to strengthen people and sometimes to see if they can be broken down. right now, whatever ur goin through, let people and God kno that ur a strong person who cant be broken down. when it rains it pours but in reality when it rains that hard it doesnt last for long (even tho it may feel like it) God is love and u need to find ur love and trust in God first, before u can find it in anyone else ;). Breathe relax and time for just yaself, u learn more about urself when ur by urself, maybe ull learn how strong u are.
ReplyDeletesince i wrote a book, ima end it now lol.
With Love,
Kamile
p.s. black tims and blacks hoodies was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO the early 90's sheesh