Sunday, May 17, 2009

morepoetryfromthemindofchill...

Feeling a little better.. been listening to poetry and hangin out with my friends all weekend.. helped clear my head...



Wrote a new poem...



Entitled "Cry for help"
^
^
^
^
^
^

"Who am I?/
I am that beat that made ya pops pop, break, twist, and lock/
I am that motivation that convinced ya moms to wear reebok, osh kosh, and door knocks/
I am that inspiration behind plats, braids, and dreadlocks/
I am that courage that helped NWA say "FUCK THE COPS"/
I am that microphone that was rocked by ya mans and his mans/
I am that graffiti tagged on trains, brickwalls, and trash cans/
I am that chemistry between the crowd and the DJ's hands/
I am that reason an ordinary man can have extraordinary fans/
I am that voice which connects America to the projects/
I am that cause which makes little girls sacrifice self-respect/
I am that force behind untimely teenage deaths/
I am a handle being controlled by white men behind big desks/
I am the ascending rates of inner city murders and drugs/
I am the Notorious Thug/
I am the reason little boys don't know love/
I am the baby's father who doesn't give a fuck/
I am the pregnant teenage mother of 3 still up in the club/
I am everything negative in society/
I am labeled "improper" by our deomcracy/
I am what you have made me/
And after all I gave, I just want someone to save me/
Who am I?/
Hip-hop's cry for help."
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hope you guys like it. I bet you were expecting something different. LOL sorry.









Peace and Salutations earthlings,


C.H.-ill the Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment