Wednesday, May 20, 2009

theculminationofremorsefulpast...

"You should NEVER base the success or level of your reputation/status in society by the amount of ill will (HATE) you generate from your peers." - Charles "Chill" Hopkins


To explain it better for those reading who may not understand, you should NEVER do things for HATE. Remember what the good book says: "You reap what you sow"


Anyways, so I got some business to take care of. Hopefully, if it turns out good then I can finally breathe and be free for once. Not so damn much on the move. Can we say: possibly chill and pinkstarburst finally get to spend some time together??
Hopefully, but who knows?



I really want to elaborate on my "thesis" posted at the top of this blog.
I have a serious problem with people who say things like "if they aint hating, you ain't doing something right" and do things for hate. First, if your life is that petty that you give a shit about how, people who genuinely don't give a shit about you, feel... Then you seriously have a problem. I recommend: GET A HOBBY! GET A LIFE! Why would somebody care what someone else feels? Especially if that person doesn't care how you feel? Idk. Maybe it's just me. But I guess me ranting and raving on my blog about haters means I've been noticing. Maybe I'm a hater. But I just hate to see my people act like assholes.



Well, time to go and handle some business. Wish me luck, Blogspot.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Peace and Salutations earthlings lol,


C.H.-Ill the Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment